Objectives and Content
The methods of cost structure analysis include the analysis of types of costs, cost behavior and break-even analysis. Especially the last three years have shown us that the days of cheap raw material, energy sources, and logistics costs are gone. These changes directly threaten the profitability of companies. Each method focuses on a different part of a company’s business activity in order to determine how efficiently and effectively the company completes activities. Common cost types include fixed costs, variable costs and marginal costs, sunk costs, and opportunity costs. To ensure that your company stays competitive, your staff needs to continuously improve the processes and relentlessly evaluate these cost types.
This training was developed for experienced engineers, supervisors/managers of purchasing and production department as well as general managers who want to gain an overview of modern approaches for profit growth.
- Introduction to cost structure from a financial and management perspective
- Cost structure theory
- Fixed costs and variable costs
- Direct material costs, direct labor costs, indirect costs
- Cost transfer and reduction
- Case studies and analysis
- Applications in manufacturing
- Applications in purchasing and supplier cost management
If interested in, please send an email or call us for asking details and for quick enrollment process.